Mon - Sat 9.00 AM - 07.00 PM
Sunday Closed

New Jersey traffic tickets

English - Español

What to do when your license suspended in New Jersey

Best Traffic Ticket Attorneys If your driving privileges have been suspended, you will need to pay a Restoration Fee of $100. If the judge did not take your license in court, you must surrender it at any Regional Service Center or mail to:
Motor Vehicle Commission
Driver Management Bureau
P.O. Box 134
Trenton, NJ 08650

  • Do not drive until you restore your license and receive a written notice of restoration
  • If you continue to drive while your license is suspended, you could face up to five years in jail
  • For further assistance, call MVC at (609) 292-7500

Possible reasons your license can be suspended

  • If you receive 12 or more points on your current driver record
  • Failure to appear in court or to pay fines
  • Failure to pay surcharges
  • Driving with a suspended license
  • Failure to provide proof of insurance
  • Physical or mental disqualification
  • Drug or alcohol use while driving (DUI and DWI)
  • Reckless driving
  • Vehicle abandonment on a public highway
  • Fault in a fatal accident

Stabile Law Firm, LLC

900 Route 9 North, Suite 214
Woodbridge,NJ 07095
Phone: +1-732-602-7795
Email: request@stabilelawfirm.com
Fax: +1-732-602-7796

If you have any query for related tickets ... We are available

Contact us